I know all anyone on the Internet talks about anymore is growing your email list.
And guess what?
I'm going to talk about it too.
Because even though social media is my one true love, it isn't the only thing you need in order to grow your business. Nope, you need a complete marketing plan.
And for online business owners, this most likely means email marketing.
You own your email list, but you don't own your social media.
They both play important parts in the email marketing scheme.
But how do you grow your list?
You grow your list generally by offering VALUE to someone for FREE in EXCHANGE for their email address. It's best to get people who are actually interested in what you have to offer, so don't be generic. Offer YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE something they CAN'T resist.
And if we've learned anything from the ever-growing popularity of Buzzfeed, it's this:
People freakin' love quizzes. I freakin' love quizzes. I'll take a quiz about just about anything. You want to tell me what kind of candy I am based on what kind of clothes I like? Yes, please! You want to tell me whether or not I'd get murdered in a scary movie? Yeah, I need to know that.
But did you know that you can create a quiz for your business that actually gives your ideal audience information they really want to know? And did you know you can collect their email address in order to get it?
Interact is a platform that allows you to generate leads and drive sales with quizzes.
And it couldn't be simpler to use. Let me show you how it's done:
1. Use one of their templates or create your quiz from scratch. I used a template!
2. Edit the cover and choose your quiz title.
3. Change the results. Pick results that might actually tell you something about your target audience.
4. Write your questions! Make them fun and engaging. You can choose text-based or image-based answers.
5. Match your answers to the results. This part is super fun!
6. Set up an opt-in form so that you can collect email addresses. Once someone enters their email address, they get to see their results right away.
7. Connect to your email marketing service. I use Convertkit.
8. Share your quiz! You can grab the direct link or simply embed it in your webpage or blog post. (Imagine how easy it will be to link to your quiz right from your Instagram bio!)
So, what do you think? Seems easy enough, right? Interact is so helpful if you are having trouble figuring out what kind of quiz you could make for your audience. They have a database full of ideas for you and I can't speak highly enough of the customer support.
If you're ready to start getting more leads for your business with email marketing, you will need a paid plan on Interact. But I have a surprise for you! You can use my code JAIM to grab 25% off the paid plan of your choice. Woo!